Current Litecoin Farm. (About 17 MH/s)

edited February 2014 in Rig Pictures

This is my farm for now.

17 MH/s at the moment but it will increase later. Off camera there is a large industrial fan blowing cold air from outside into that room but when summer comes I will pull the fan down to replace the small box fans to exhaust the heat out into that opening. I will also buy another industrial fan to aid the first one.

One rig is at 3.35 MH/s at 980 watts from the wall which is 3.41 KH/watt they are Sapphire 7970 Dual-X with Boost 963/1220 at 1.000v on BAMT 1.1.

Space Heater for the winter but will move into the same room for the summer.
===========================================================

Comments

• nice farm man. i liek teh space heater :P it also earns you money as it heats haha

• Shouldn't the fan on the left be behind the 2nd rack?  Fans in series cut efficiency by as much as 50% (a 'stall' scenario).

Tight setup (though it could easily ruin a curious cat's day).

• The fans are running in push-pull config

Outside<--------------Rack 1---------<---------Fan 1--------<--------Rack 2--------<--------Fan 2
  • nice rig... I'm jelly

• nice setup !

what are all those 3-white-fans cards ?

when you say "One rig is at 3.35 MH/s at 980 watts from the wall which is 3.41 KH/watt they are Sapphire 7970 Dual-X with Boost 963/1220 at 1.000v on BAMT 1.1." : how many cards per rig ?

It seems to me that 4 cards at 960 MHz would rather produce something like 650 kh per card so only 2.6 Mh for the rig.
    5 cards at the same settings would consume more power than you say, wouldn't it ?
    4 cards at 1080/1500 would produce 740-750 perd card but they wouldn't be stable at 1 V and the maths still don't fit.
  • I have 5 video cards not 4, each doing 670 KH/s

as before 963 core and 1220 Memory at 1.000 v
  • ADifficultQuest on YouTube correct? Why not link it?