New Site

edited August 2013 in Feedback

Just would like to say great work on the new site, it looks great, and everything has continued to run great with my miners.

Thanks a lot guys.

Comments

• Thanks!!! :D

• forgot the 4 digit PIN you chose when registering.

I can not bring FTC
  • Auth/PIN problems, please contact the pools operators at: contact@give-me-coins.com

• I have to login again and again and again. Is it possible to stay logged in?

• Can you please try again. We have increased the session timeout

• Would it be possible to track BTC on a non-Gox exchange as their price is highly inflated due to their cash transfer economy?

• which exchange did you have in mind?

• bit stamp is probably the best exchange. This is a very nice pool.

• I am experience quite some site down errors (if I remember right there was some 504 error and 502 error reported) in last two days. I think it is part of improvement of your site but I am puzzled why are you not developing on non-live site and just point to new site once it is bug free. I have not noticed any problems with pool connection.

• Actually these are nothign to do with the site. These are cloudflare errors. The way cloudflare protects the site is it serves the website from a node close to you. These errors are probably caused by a node close to you being down or under a ddos attack.

We have a development site for new things we dont do them on the live site. The error message shoudl actually be from cloudflare.

• OK, thanks for explanation.