GIVEMECOIN site not updating in over 2 hours.

edited January 2014 in Pool Status

Earlier i noticed the site went down, i got a cloudfare hosting error. Later when it returned my farm stats are not updating. Its stuck on the same hash-rate for 2 hours, despite several of my machines being down. It seems to be frozen. The mining servers seem to be working, but no new data is being reported to the site.

Comments

• Same issue here, I'm sure it will update eventually.

• if u look at "all discussions" you will see his "pool stats" post about the DB heavy usage....

i think they r working on the site right now and updating things....

yes i am seeing the same issues as you.

just keep mining and it will show up later !!!

keep the faith :-)

• Decided to switch to wemineltc while the site is being fixed. There is a non zero chance we don't get credited for the mining we do on GIVEMECOIN while the site is being worked on.

• if u look in the block pool for litecoin i see 2 more blocks got posted as confirmed...

so apparantly its still going..... but just slower hehehe.

• yep looks like its working again and u didnt lose anything...

i got an old payment, and stats are updating now.

• I have all my settings wiped, and all earnings are gone. Can some one help ? Are they going to be restored ?

I till 9:00 am EET I should had about half LTC. Now even the worker is missing and at the same time cgminer is still working.

• On my case, now I´m mining at 1,02MH/s but only submitted 274 hashes, and have got block without reward although miners was working.

• edited January 2014

My cards are giving me 800kh/s on cgminer, however on the GIVE ME COINS
    portal, it says I'm at like 50kh/s. Should I stop or am I getting
    credited for what I'm working on?

• you can stop blaming the site now. most likely you have hardware errors in your miner. if you haev checked it and you dont then let us know

• If you have a boatload of hardware errors or rejects they do not count towards the hashrate shown on your dashboard.  Get a stable setup and the dashboard will mimic the numbers you're seeing in your miner.