7950 (Stock)

edited August 2013 in Miner Configs
This will give you 550 - 560 kh per card

color 02
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
cgminer --scrypt -o http://stratum.give-me-ltc.com:80 -u worker.1 -p worker pass --thread-concurrency 21712 --intensity 16 --worksize 256 --lookup-gap 2 -g 1

NOTE: this is a command run from a batch file

Comments

• My 7950s are more the divide and conquer type.  I'm using:

--thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2

With two cards on 1100/1250,
    Top one is doing 585 kH
    Second one is doing 470 kH

No idea why there's a discrepancy.
  • could be from heat?  or your OC. Woudl probably be benifical if you create a new discussion with your OC and how much hashrate it gets so its easier to get the info :)

• serraz, noob here to changing settings, usually just go with whatever the miner tells me...

how do i input these settings?  clearly I imagine a .bat file, but what else needs to be included? or can I just copypasta that?
  • yup correct you just paste those into a batch file then run it from your cgminer folder. You will need to set your worker name and password.

Feel free to jump on the IRC if you require anymore assistance they guy there are extremly helpful.

• I just posted some information that was very helpful for me on the other discussion for "LTC Mining with HD5850, and two HD6950's" The cgminer scrypt readme file has some good info on how to dial in your cards best core and mem speeds when overclocking.  Definitely worth a look.

• edited August 2013

*ninja edit is not a good ninja

• please post the correct things in the right sections else the forum becomes a massive confusion. There is also the IRC for most support issues.

as for you issue you need to check soem settign son you end please come on chat and we can walk you through it

• Thank you for your config file ! I long find fine works parameters for my 7950