Namecoin payout

edited November 2013 in Bitcoin

How can I cash out my NMC?

Comments

• same way as bitcoin. we are working on NMC specific options which will be implemented soon. In future i ask that you raise a ticket in the support system rather then clutter the forum with these questions.

Thanks
  • "In future i ask that you raise a ticket in the support system rather then clutter the forum with these questions." @Serraz, I think you wrong and you sound arrogant in the quoted statement, dismissing people and their genuine concerns. 

I currently have an amount balance in MNC but there's no option for me to withdraw. Why would such a simple 'How can I cash my NMC?' be a good question, even posted on the pool forum? Miners deserve respect.

Thanks you
  • @sdarko sorry if you got affended but its quite oftern that issues are raised on the forum and never sorted out due to us not being aroudn to see them. Support tickets are just for that support.

I always treat miners with respect so your comment is completly uncalled for i was not having a go at him at all and i did answer the question as well as explain what we had planned to do in the future to stop confusion rather then just say go raise a ticket.

Sorry for any misunderstandings and if i had affended you in any way.

cheers

• Well it was my fault. :D

I was coding some stuff on payout code for NMC a week ago and forgot to enable it again.
    It's working now and a bunch of payments as been executed. 

The rules for payments are quite simple. If you have an NMC address set on your account and if your balance is > 0.1 a payout is executed.

Cheers.

• Would be great to have the possibility to define the "NMC Automatic Payout Threshold", as we can do with LTC or BTC.

I will open a ticket too...