Is this working?

Hello everyone, I recently got into mining LiteCoin, so I was wondering if you could help me. I am trying to get my computer to mine, and each time I do, it says I'm mining at 2.3GH/s but people with 2 of my GPU are only mining at 400 MH/s total. When I went on give-me-coins.com, it said I had made no progress. What am I doing wrong. Here is the code of the batch file I use to run CGMiner 

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT_100 @ECHO OFF CLS ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO ================================================================================ ECHO 1.Mine LiteCoin /w GPU ECHO 2.Mine LiteCoin /w out GPU ECHO. ECHO ================================================================================ ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. CHOICE /C 12 /M "What do you want to mine?:" :: Note - list ERRORLEVELS in decreasing order IF ERRORLEVEL 2 GOTO LiteCoinCpu IF ERRORLEVEL 1 GOTO LiteCoinGpu :LiteCoinCpu ECHO Begining mining process... cgminer-nogpu --scrypt -o ltc.give-me-coins.com:3334 -u Immrspy.CPU -p y :LiteCoinGpu ECHO Begining mining process... cgminer --scrypt -o ltc.give-me-coins.com:3333 -u Immrspy.1 -p y
And here is a picture of what it looks like, when I start it immediately, and when I optimize it at I=18 and wait for 60 seconds.

60 Seconds

At the start.

Tagged: