Cgmner

edited October 2014 in Litecoin

Hello everyone I'm trying to configure cgminer for litecoin,after creating the file START.BAT with within the string

cgminer --scrypt -o http://ltc.give-me-coins.com:80 -u MYDATE.MYDATE -p MYDATE
error IMPUT SERVER DETAILS url:
how can I solve the problem?

Comments

• I am currently having the same problem, I will post an example config file for you to respost off .

Also, I want to save new people the trouble, I use Windows 7 64 because Ubuntu 14.10 keeps magically hitting errors getting wiped off whatever data storage device I put it on etc. It seems that it and windows doesn't get along at all, and they don't dual boot in perfect harmony >:( ! Or, I would have a working p2pool by now! So I gave up sadly, after SERIOUSLY DEAD A$$ 100+ times of building and hitting errors! I actually really like the Ubuntu Linux build OS...

A few more questions:

-What would I name my config file? 

-Do we use the stratum proxy with your servers alike others in the scrypt or sha256 crypto mining world?

-Is there any other specific thing you have to do to scrypt mine instead of sha256?

I am running an R7 APU Kaveri (DRIVER INSTALLED)  with 3 WINDFORCE R9 270x (DRIVER INSTALLED)

PCIE- CARD LAYOUT

x PCIE 1x - POWERED PCIE 16x  /  2GB R9 270X Shown in device manager
    x PCIE 16x- PCIE 16x                  /   2GB  R9 270X Shown in device manager
    o PCIE 1x
    o PCIE 1x
    o PCIE 8x
    o PCI 8x
    x PCIE 4x-  POWERED PCIE 16x   / 2GB R9 270X Shown in device manager

I am also willing to use the R7 APU I mentioned before as a dedicated miner. Every little bit helps.

He is my config file or in windows .bat file, please help with a revision! It would be greatly appreciated!

{
    "pools" : [
    {
    "user" : "user",
    "pass" : "pass"
    },
    {
    },
    {
    }
    ],
    "setx: GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100"
    "setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 cgminer --scrypt --"
    "--shaders": 0
    "--intensity": 15
    "--lookup-gap": 2
    "--thread-concurrency": 8192
    "--gpu-engine": 1100
    "--gpu-memclock": 1500
    "--gpu-memdiff": 0
    "--gpu-powertune": 20
    "--gpu-fan": 95
    "--temp-target": 80
    "--temp-cutoff": 90
    "failover-only" : true,
    "no-submit-stale" : true,
    "api-listen" : true,
    "api-port" : "4028",
    "api-allow" : "W:192.168.1.0/24,W:127.0.0.1"
    }

-Like I said before, cgminer doesn't pick up on the conf or bat file that I wrote based off the example.

-It also doesn't say what to actually name the bat file in any of the README's which I printed and read all of.

Any help would be appreciated thank you!