Constant "work restart"

edited September 2014 in Litecoin

I keep getting a "stratum from pool 0 requested work restart"  I don't know what that means but I restarted my computer and keep getting the message.  Is this good /bad or neutral?  And what happened to this pool?  We used to be 10% of the network for LTC and now around 1. 

Comments

• What's your mining hardware and what server are you using? Very slow hardware in a high difficulty server can cause that.

• XFX R7800 cards x2 and server 4334.   It only recently started doing this.  What do you think can help?

• Im having the same with 2 blizzards i have, tried 3333, 3334 and the gridseed one and its all the same.

need help, im using cgminer for zeus miners
  • edited November 2014

I have the same problem with "stratum from pool 0 requested work restart"..... and I followed the getting started guide on here...! I'm running Windows 7 64-bit on Gigabyte  GA-A75M-UD2H motherboard w/AMD APU A8-3870 Quad-Core APU it has AMD HD 6550D built in GPU, I'll be buying a PCIe GPU card next month, would like get this up and running if possible..... The "BATCH" file wont run and cgminer cant use the .Conf file either...! SO what's up with this...?  Used the Noob scrypt (LTC,FTC) CGMiner guide for windows 7-8 - Miner Configs Discussions on Give Me Coins Forum....

• I'm getting the same error..

• Anybody else getting constant pool restart request? It been happening since the VIA merge. Have already tried the different pool addresses to no avail. Using 3 gridseed, 2 blizzard. Any help?

• Oh....also mining PPC and that pool is running fine.